Like many people, our family has been affected by cancer and we want to get involved in stopping this disease. We are trying to help raise funds for the American Cancer Society through the Relay for Life. If you would like to help by donating, please visit our Relay for Life Team Page and make a single donation.
Or, if you want to have fun with this, give us a challenge and base your pledge on it. Here are some examples we’ve thought of:
- Donation per lap for Lucas our 9 year old son
- Donation per lap for Nolan our 11 year old son
- Donation per lap for David (He’s getting a little old and his knees are a little shaky)
- Donations per lap for Ana (She’s a diesel that may just chug through the whole night)
- Donations per lap for Team Disoriented – all 4 members (Hope you brought your checkbook for this one 😉
Pick the challenge depending on how brave, or how much money you are willing to part with…or come up with your own. How about how many lunges Ana can do around the track? Or, a dollar for every minute she rubs my aching feet? We’re game for anything legal. The event last 12 hours and each lap is 1/4 mile.
If you want to make a challenge pledge, just leave a comment either here or on our Facebook page, or shoot us an email with your pledge and we’ll let you know how we did following the event. Maybe we’ll have some challenges that we can post in real time over Facebook…that would be pretty cool.
Anyway, we hope you help out.
We’ll be going live on Facebook throughout the night to give you a feel for the event.
The event is 05/05/17 6PM – 6AM
Our team page for one-time donations is: http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR…
And thanks to those companies that make all of our events possible:
Skratch Labs, Voyager Made, EZUP Instant Shelters, Tifosi Optics, Geigerrig, Aquamira, Lupine Lights North America, Klymit, crankbrothers, #KanpasCompass